Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Blank Canvas

A freshly prepared canvas, smooth and white. An invitation for expression, color, or merits, as in a football helmet plastered with stars. That is how I saw the white club-head invasion into the golf industry several years ago. Maybe it's my artistic prowess or the multitude of stickers in my two-toddler house. But it only seemed like a matter of time before a new product would come out to fill the blank canvas on our driver.

I recently played in the PGA Magazine Pro-Pro event on the Nicholas course at Reunion Resort in Orlando. One sponsor for the event was a small company called Club Crown. I found their product to be fascinating. They had a wide selection of designs created to be overlaid on any driver or fairway wood. I took a few pictures to show the wide selection that was so simply arranged on the table. The colors were great, and it made for a dynamic presentation.

Considering I possess the unique combination of artist and golf aficionado it is fitting that I combine my creativity with the blank white club-head. Below are a few of my pieces and how they would present themselves on a driver. Interesting, if nothing else. View more artwork at www.fintus.com.










Balancing Bird















Masquerade Party for Him















Masquerade Party for Her





No comments:

Post a Comment